Tier 1 - Personhood Now
Tom Hoefling, founder and chairman of America's Party, is committed to the absolute obligation to protect every innocent human life.
Asserts the self-evident truth that our rights, including the right to life, come from the Creator God and are therefore unalienable.1
- Makes "the urgent imperative demand that all officers of government henceforth faithfully perform their sworn duty to defend innocent human life and constitutional republican governance."2
- Is an unparty, allowing affiliates to be simultaneously affiliated with another political party, and endorsing candidates based on principle rather than party affiliation.3
- Requires affiliates to swear or affirm belief that "our rights to life, liberty and private property are God-given and therefore unalienable."4
- Requires affiliates to pledge that they will, to the best of their ability, "seek to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, and diligently work to secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity."5
- Maintains that the Fourteenth Amendment imperatively requires that all persons within the jurisdictions of all the States be afforded the equal protection of the laws.6
"I will shut down every abortion facility in the country"
Tom Hoefling has published the following statement at his campaign website9 under the title "I will shut down every abortion facility in the country":
"All officers of government in this country, in every branch, at every level, have as the first obligation of their sacred oath the protection of all innocent lives within their jurisdiction.
Should I be elected to the office of President of the United States, I will keep my oath.
Justice Blackmun, in Roe vs. Wade, admitted that “of course” the child in the womb is protected by the Fourteenth Amendment, if they are a person.
Since it is self-evident that they are a person, my first act as President, after having sworn the oath, will be to publish a presidential finding to that effect.
My second act will be to ask for the resignation of anyone in the executive branch who will not act accordingly.
My third act will be to order the closing of every abortion facility in the country, as per the explicit, imperative requirement of the Supreme Law of the Land.
'No person shall be deprived of life without due process of law.'
'No State shall deprive any person of life without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.'”
-- Tom Hoefling
Summary: Tom Hoefling, founder and chairman of America's Party, is committed to the absolute obligation to protect every innocent human life. He is a Tier 1 (personhood now) pro-lifer.
- 1. America's Party Platform
- 2. "America's Party: Affiliation Agreement"
- 3. "America's Party: About Us"
- 4. "America's Party: Affiliation Agreement"
- 5. "America's Party: Affiliation Agreement"
- 6. America's Party Platform
- 7. Prolife Profilies: Alan Keyes
- 8. Prolife Profiles: Brian Rohrbough
- 9. Tom Hoefling for President - 2012