Twenty-five years of consistent, principled, conservative action to:
1. Remind the American people that the source of their rights is God, not men, and that those rights are therefore unalienable.
2. Restore governmental protection for the equal right of all innocent persons, including unborn persons, to live.
3. Restore and protect the most fundamental and important civilizing institution of our society, the God-created, God-defined institution of marriage and the natural family.
4. Restore and protect our God-given right to keep and bear arms.
5. Defend the sovereignty, security, and borders of the United States.
6. Restore and protect our republican form of self-government, which is of the people, by the people, and for the people.
7. Restore respect for all of the sacred obligations of the solemn oath of office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
8. Bring about fundamental tax, regulatory, and governmental reforms.
9. Dismantle all governmental programs, agencies or laws which are either immoral, unconstitutional, or unnecessary.
10. Rein in our out-of-control, usurping judiciary.
If you share in these commitments, you should support my efforts, for the sake of our Posterity.
-- Tom Hoefling, 2016 candidate for the office of president of the United States